Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Matthew, Mark, Luke,...Frank???

Anyone familiar with getting autographs through the mail knows that Frank Tanana is one of the best when it comes to signing cards and returning them to you.  He also will include his favorite bible verses and often a testimonial card from thegoal.com

As a player, Frank has quite an impressive resume:
1971 - First round draft pick
1974 - Rookie of the Year
1976 - Led the league in strikeouts
1976, 1977, and 1978 All-star selection
League leader in shutouts
League leader in lowest ERA

What do you do when you are blessed with all this talent and success? Be humble and devote your life to spreading the word of God. I can only imagine the tens of 1000's of autographs he has shared so the best thing I can do is look them up, read them, and share them.  God Bless!

 John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son. Therefore, whoever shall believe in him shall not perish, but have everlasting and eternal life.

John 3:36
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God's wrath remains on them.



John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life.  No one comes to the Father except through me."

John 14:21
"Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my father and I too will love them and show myself to them."

1 comment: